CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-29T22:05:44+00:002009 Dodge Charger CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-29T22:05:44+00:00
- Technician replaced fuel pump
- Pick Customer Vehicle up and Tow to shop
- Technician replaced Rack & Pinion
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel.
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- HEADLIGHT RESTORATION W/ FULL DETAIL INSIDE AND OUT
- Technician replaced both front tie rod ends
- Technician charged/ vacuumed/ add on Freeon
Stephen B. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/28/2021